Author tells the importance of success in life. We can say that affirmations make our life success as it is commitment by conscious & subconscious mind . Affirmations make our life wonderful & successful. With affirmations we are on the top of the world.You are unstoppable. All follow you seeing your positivity,energetic attitude. Generally speaking, affirmations are […]# Rblog:Affirmations make your Life success || अंतर्मन से सफलता की सीढ़ी पर
Positive thinking affirmations for joy and happinessI am grateful for some bad things that happened to me in the past because all these things made me the person I am today.
Everything is good and it will get even better. Everything always happens for my greater good. I am happy and thankful for the people in my life.
Are affirmations related to positive thinking?
Daily affirmations are simple, positive statements declaring specific goals in their completed states. Although they sound rather basic at that level, these empowering mantras have profound effects on the conscious and unconscious mind.
Affirmations also hold a key to unlocking the Law of Attraction and creating the life of your dreams!
Successful people, from top salespeople and entrepreneurs to bestselling authors and Olympic athletes, have figured out that using willpower to power their success isn’t enough.
You need to let go of any and all negative thoughts and images and bombard your subconscious mind with new thoughts and images that are positive and stated in the present tense.
How do you do this?
The technique you use to do this begins with daily affirmations, which are simply statements that describe a goal in its already completed state.
Two examples of affirmations would be:
“I am joyfully walking across the stage as I receive my MBA degree from Wharton.“
“I am so happy and grateful that I am now crossing the finish line of the Boston Marathon.“
In addition to all of the feedback I have received from hundreds of thousands of students from around the world about the effectiveness of their daily affirmations, there’s now new academic research that shows in high-stress level environments those who do use them have lower stress levels and more success than those who don’t.
What are Daily Affirmations?
Daily affirmations are to the mind what exercise is to the body.
Repeating affirmations helps to reprogram the unconscious mind for success.
It helps eliminate negative and limiting beliefs and transforms your comfort zone from a limited one keeping you trapped in mediocrity to a more expanded one where anything is possible. It helps to replace your “I cant’s” with “I cans,” and your fears and doubts with confidence and certainty
Here are some examples of affirmations that you can use on a daily basis. Pick a few that resonate with you or simply write your own!
- I create a safe and secure space for myself wherever I am.
- I give myself permission to do what is right for me.
- I am confident in my ability to [fill in the blank].
- I use my time and talents to help others [fill in the blank].
- What I love about myself is my ability to [fill in the blank].
- I feel proud of myself when I [fill in the blank].
- I give myself space to grow and learn.
- I allow myself to be who I am without judgment.
- I listen to my intuition and trust my inner guide.
- I accept my emotions and let them serve their purpose.
- I give myself the care and attention that I deserve.
- My drive and ambition allow me to achieve my goals.
- I share my talents with the world by [fill in the blank].
- I am good at helping others to [fill in the blank].
- I am always headed in the right direction.
- I trust that I am on the right path.
- I am creatively inspired by the world around me.
- My mind is full of brilliant ideas.
- I put my energy into things that matter to me.
- I trust myself to make the right decision.
- I am becoming closer to my true self every day.
- I am grateful to have people in my life who [fill in the blank].
- I am learning valuable lessons from myself every day.
- I am at peace with who I am as a person.
- I make a difference in the world by simply existing in it.