MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER FOR Educational Institutions /Corporate & all
Motivational speakers for schools/colleges are a great way to inspire and encourage young people to push themselves out of their comfort zone and teach them the importance of self-belief and a positive attitude.
At times, the routine of the school/college timetable can become monotonous for children, students and having an outside speaker who comes in for an afternoon, or even just an hour long talk, can really make the kids sit up and listen, take notice, and help them to think outside the box.
Motivational speakers are especially beneficial to students during poignant times during the school/college term; for example, when end of term exams are looming, or if they are facing any important educational choices and decisions to make, or the students are moving out of their comfort zones and on to secondary schools or higher education.
VK Chaudhry is an entertaining and engaging public speaker, who has an experience of understanding young generation, what they will be interested in and how their minds work. He sensitively adapts his speeches to the age range of his audience, from primary school students to College students.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS FOR SCHOOLS/COLLEGES & ALL?
OUR SPEAKING is designed to have a positive impact on the lives of others, has key themes for his talks. These are::
- Self-Discipline & Preparation – helping young people get into the habit of carrying out small routine tasks to help avoid any problems in the future.
- Leadership & Fostering Morale –teaching young people to accommodate different character types with the group – making each one feel valued. This is a great skill for those who are off to university to learn.
- Self branding with more & more reading/studying
- Embracing Change – learning how to welcome rather than fear change, change can be a genuine life-enhancing experience and should be embraced.
- Creative Thinking & Risk Taking – examples of how a quick, agile mind helped VKC out of challenging situations he has faced in his entire industry life.
- The Courage to Be Yourself – VK Chaudhry has learned how it only takes a few steps along a path of your choosing to gain a winning mentality, unbeatable confidence and self-esteem. It is his goal to pass this on to his audience.
- Task done or not—It decides your success or failure in life
- Belief system with positivity
- Concentration, memory are lead by good meditation techniques
- Best Nutrition food to avoid obesity in students especially
As well as being beneficial to the children as individuals, a speech or talk from a motivational speaker can have many advantages to how the school or class works together as a whole. A motivational speech can tackle hard hitting subjects, and make children aware of issues such as bullying and can approach them from a completely new angle, making them easier to digest. This will hopefully encourage the class to work better alongside their peers, functioning as a team that they are.
WHAT EFFECTS CAN MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS FOR SCHOOLS HAVE ON YOUNG PEOPLE?
Motivational speakers can have tremendous, positive effects on young people. They can empower children and young adults to make aspirations for themselves, to willingly be more than they normally would be, to give more and motivate themselves rather than making the minimum effort and just ‘getting by’.
Motivational talks are also known as personal development seminars, and when VKC goes out to talk to young people that is his objective, giving youths the motivation to help themselves with their own personal development. Many young people are benefiting from this guidance and encouragement in a variety of ways, including;
- Raising personal goals and aspirations
- Productive learning and how to make a success of yourself in school
- Building and enhancing self-esteem and self-belief
- Emotional intelligence
- Developing leadership and team-work skills
- Accepting responsibilities and accountability, even in adverse situations
- Improving communication and correspondence skills
- How to enhance personal health and mental well being
- Career Development
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Relations
- Time Management
- Sales Process
- Professionalism at Workplace
- Orientation programmes etc.
WRITE IN COMMENTS BOX FOR ANY CLARIFICATION PLEASE.