FOR Educational Institutions /Corporate & all
Motivational speakers for schools/colleges are a great way to inspire and encourage young people to push themselves out of their comfort zone and teach them the importance of self-belief and a positive attitude.
“I don’t have to chase extraordinary moments to find happiness – it’s right in front of me if I’m paying attention and practicing gratitude.”
#motivationalspeaker #motivation #happiness#smile
At times, the routine of the school/college timetable can become monotonous for children, students and having an outside speaker who comes in for an afternoon, or even just an hour long talk, can really make the kids sit up and listen, take notice, and help them to think outside the box.
A motivational speaker or inspirational speaker is a speaker who makes speeches intended to motivate or inspire an audience. Such speakers may attempt to challenge or transform their audiences. The speech itself is popularly known as a pep talk.
Motivational Speakers can deliver speeches at schools, churches, motivational companies, corporations, government agencies, conferences, trade shows, summits, community organizations and similar environments.
Motivational speaker makes an impact on the community by influencing their pattern of thinking.
Motivational speakers are especially beneficial to students during poignant times during the school/college term; for example, when end of term exams are looming, or if they are facing any important educational choices and decisions to make, or the students are moving out of their comfort zones and on to secondary schools or higher education.
VK Chaudhry is an entertaining and engaging public speaker, who has an experience of understanding young generation, what they will be interested in and how their minds work. He sensitively adapts his speeches to the age range of his audience, from primary school students to College students.
- How to Stay Motivated by Using the Goldilocks Rule
- How to Reach Peak Motivation
- What to Do When Motivation Fades
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS FOR SCHOOLS/COLLEGES & ALL?
OUR SPEAKING is designed to have a positive impact on the lives of others, has key themes for his talks. These are::
- Self-Discipline & Preparation – helping young people get into the habit of carrying out small routine tasks to help avoid any problems in the future.
- Leadership & Fostering Morale –teaching young people to accommodate different character types with the group – making each one feel valued. This is a great skill for those who are off to university to learn.
- Self branding with more & more reading/studying
- Embracing Change – learning how to welcome rather than fear change, change can be a genuine life-enhancing experience and should be embraced.
- Creative Thinking & Risk Taking – examples of how a quick, agile mind helped VKC out of challenging situations he has faced in his entire industry life.
- The Courage to Be Yourself – VK Chaudhry has learned how it only takes a few steps along a path of your choosing to gain a winning mentality, unbeatable confidence and self-esteem. It is his goal to pass this on to his audience.
- Task done or not—It decides your success or failure in life
- Belief system with positivity
- Concentration, memory are lead by good meditation techniques
- Best Nutrition food to avoid obesity in students especially
As well as being beneficial to the children as individuals, a speech or talk from a motivational speaker can have many advantages to how the school or class works together as a whole. A motivational speech can tackle hard hitting subjects, and make children aware of issues such as bullying and can approach them from a completely new angle, making them easier to digest. This will hopefully encourage the class to work better alongside their peers, functioning as a team that they are.
WHAT EFFECTS CAN MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS FOR SCHOOLS HAVE ON YOUNG PEOPLE?
Motivational speakers can have tremendous, positive effects on young people. They can empower children and young adults to make aspirations for themselves, to willingly be more than they normally would be, to give more and motivate themselves rather than making the minimum effort and just ‘getting by’.
Motivational talks are also known as personal development seminars, and when VKC goes out to talk to young people that is his objective, giving youths the motivation to help themselves with their own personal development.
Motivational speakers provide inspiration, motivation and have the ability to add new energy to bring changes in the lives of people as well as of companies. They have been popular and known to increase happiness, sales, leadership, and performance in people.
Many famous people and companies in the world regularly invite Motivational Speakers for events, conferences, seminars, leadership summits and sales meetings to bring in real and long-lasting change. Some of the world’s most famous Motivational Speakers are Tony Robbins, Jack Canfield, Brian Tracy, Les Brown, Zig Ziglar, Stephen Covey, Jim Rohn. Dr. Wayne Dyer, Robert Kiyosaki, Suze Orman, Eckhart Tolle, Eric Thomas, and Nick Vujicic.
You can check out the full list of best motivational speaks in the world.
Many young people are benefiting from this guidance and encouragement in a variety of ways, including;
- Raising personal goals and aspirations
- Productive learning and how to make a success of yourself in school
- Building and enhancing self-esteem and self-belief
- Emotional intelligence
- Developing leadership and team-work skills
- Accepting responsibilities and accountability, even in adverse situations
- Improving communication and correspondence skills
- How to enhance personal health and mental well being
- Career Development
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Relations
- Time Management
- Sales Process
- Professionalism at Workplace
- Orientation programmes etc.
motivational speakers from india
motivational speakers in india
motivational speakers indian
motivational speakers of india
motivational speaker best
motivational speaker hindi
motivational speakers mumbai
motivational speakers in delhi
motivational speaker nick
motivational speaker top 10
motivational speakers top 10
motivational speakers in india list
motivational speakers list in india
motivational speakers in india for students
motivational speakers famous
jobs for motivational speakers
motivational speakers jobs
courses for motivational speakers
motivational speaker course
motivational speakers in the world
motivational speaker handicapped
motivational speaker chennai
motivational speaker woman
motivational speaker vivek bindra
motivational speaker meaning in hindi
motivational speakers female
motivational speakers in jaipur
motivational speaker nick vujicic
motivational speakers in english
top motivational speakers 2019
motivational speaker usa
motivational speakers websites
motivational speaker career
motivational speakers for corporate events in india
motivational speakers australia
motivational speaker how to become
motivational speaker jobs in india
motivational speaker qualifications
motivational speakers for students
who are the best motivational speakers
motivational speaker books
what are motivational speakers
motivational speaker uk
motivational speaker course in delhi
motivational speaker vacancies
motivational speaker certificate
motivational quotes in hindi
motivation english quotes
motivation hindi status
motivation status hindi
motivation in hindi
WRITE IN COMMENTS BOX FOR ANY CLARIFICATION PLEASE.