WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS FOR SCHOOLS/COLLEGES & ALL online webinars
OUR SPEAKING is designed to have a positive impact on the lives of others and has key themes for his talks. These are::
- Self-Discipline & Preparation – helping young people get into the habit of carrying out small routine tasks to help avoid any problems in the future.
- Leadership & Fostering Moral –teaching young people to accommodate different character types within the group – making each one feel valued. This is a great skill for those who are off to university to learn.
- Self-branding with more & more reading/studying
- Embracing Change – learning how to welcome rather than fear change, change can be a genuine life-enhancing experience and should be embraced.
As well as being beneficial to the children as individuals, a speech or talk from a motivational speaker can have many advantages to how the school or class works together as a whole.
A motivational speech can tackle hard-hitting subjects, make children aware of issues such as bullying, and can approach them from a completely new angle, making them easier to digest. This will hopefully encourage the class to work better alongside their peers, functioning as a team as they are.
Life Coach Responsibility
Coaching today is not just a profession, it is a life skill. The world needs more coaches who are mastering this life skill. The world needs more coaches who are striving to get better, every day.
WHAT EFFECTS CAN MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS FOR SCHOOLS HAVE ON YOUNG PEOPLE?
Motivational speakers can have tremendous, positive effects on young people. They can empower children and young adults to make aspirations for themselves.
They willingly can be more than they normally would be, give more, and motivate themselves rather than making the minimum effort and just ‘getting by.
Motivational speakers provide inspiration, and motivation and have the ability to add new energy to bring changes in the lives of people as well as of companies.
They have been popular and known to increase happiness, sales, leadership, and performance in people.
Many famous people and companies in the world regularly invite Motivational Speakers for events, conferences, seminars, leadership summits, and sales meetings to bring in real and long-lasting change.
Some of the world’s most famous Motivational Speakers are Tony Robbins, Jack Canfield, Brian Tracy, Les Brown, Zig Ziglar, Stephen Covey, Jim Rohn, Dr. Wayne Dyer, Robert Kiyosaki, Suze Orman, Eckhart Tolle, Eric Thomas, Nick Vujicic.
I admire digital marketer Mr Neil Patel as he has given new thought process in my blogging
Many young people are benefiting from this guidance and encouragement in a variety of ways, including;
- Raising personal goals and aspirations
- Productive learning and how to make a success of yourself in school
- Building and enhancing self-esteem and self-belief
- Emotional intelligence
- Developing leadership and teamwork skills
- Accepting responsibilities and accountability, even in adverse situations
- Improving communication and correspondence skills
- How to enhance personal health and mental well being
- Career Development
What is the average cost of a life coach?
Is a life coach worth it?
What’s the difference between a therapist and a life coach?
Life Coach V K Chaudhry
🕵🏻♂️Motivational Speaker for
Schools, colleges, Universities, Professional institutions, Corporate training in Self-development topics
🙏GOAL IS TO CHANGE 1,00000 PEOPLE’S LIVES.
❤️121 & Group Coaching
🙏I love talking about the Topics.
- Inspiration/ Motivation for all
2. The transformation from inside out
3. Leadership & Personal Growth
4. Positive mindset creates Miracles
5. Become a fitness lover emotionally, Physically & spiritually
6. Throw away depression & suicidal thoughts from your life
7. Power of Gratitude
8. Affirmations make us a great success
9. Public speaking
10. Anger management
11. Habits play very important in our life
12. Parenting Tips
13. How we can be Mr. Perfect?
14.🕰️Time management is Success
15. Textiles Consultant: 40+ YEARS EXPERIENCE
16. ❤️How do you make your best relationship ?❤️
17. Stop distraction Start focusing.
18. Live Happier & Healthier life
19. Self belief+confidence= Transformation gives you another Level
20. Make your morning Rituals
21. Define your Goals
22. How to step up one by one in your life
23. Make your Success Team
❤️DREAMS ARE FREE SO DREAM BIG
🏂No Plan B in life
🛩️CH-Super Duper Mindset mindset founder:810+ To educate rural students all over the world at 6 pm one hour daily👍
🌹Let us work together to make this world a better place.
YOU ARE A DESTINY MAKER
🌹Founder of Super duper mindset 🙏940+ members
💐*Blogger:390+ Motivational blogs on www.wondertips777.com
🌈 YouTuber: 400+Videos
✈️Travelled to Switzerland, France, Italy, Germany, China, Bangladesh, 🛩️
Mail– [email protected]
🐽Author: LOVE YOUR LIFE +++ AMAZON
Kindle eBook Links:
The US and all other Countries: https://amzn.to/3hRy6Do
.🙏BEST IS YET TO COME🙏 EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE 👍
📖Life long learner(LLL)
👩🍳Food lovers can subscribe to my lovely wife’s channel
As attitude is everything. With a positive mentality, we can do anything & can be Unstoppable.
*I have read 57 books in the last 3 years. It helped me in my love for a never-give-up strategy.
motivational speakers from India
motivational speakers in India
motivational speakers Indian
motivational speakers of India
motivational speaker best
motivational speaker Hindi
motivational speakers Mumbai
motivational speakers in Delhi
motivational speaker nick
the motivational speaker’s top 10
motivational speakers top 10
motivational speakers in India list
motivational speakers list in India
motivational speakers in India for students
motivational speakers famous