My journey as a blogger & Podcaster.
How much do you love blogging?
Life Coach V K CHAUDHRY1 month ago
I love blogging from my heart. I was not knowing the ABCD login about two years back. I started blogging in March 2019. I am costing continuously.
It has given me a mental boost BF where I have been followed by 1280+ followers all around the world. I love my blogging community.
When I came to blogging I had in mind that I will become a good content writer on motivational, health sports, and technology topics.
I am feeling that I have started well covid-19 the period. I have spent about 365+166=531days.
Every day I am learning something new. I have interacted with some of my blogger’s friends. It is a very wonderful association.
I was not expecting so much interaction and happiness while starting blogging.
I feel that blogging brings hearts together. Still, there are a lot of things to be done in the coming months. I want that we should be more practical in learning best blogging with each other.
Luckily covid-19 pandemic, the second wave is under control. Latest wish that the third wave should not come. A lot of direct members of the families have been taken away by pandemics.
Still lot of things have to be learned.
- I am understood that 2000 words per blog are a must only after one year. I feel here stalwarts can teach one blogger per month concept so that they can touch the minimum threshold point.
- SEO I am trying to improve.
- Backlinking is also being improved.
- I have made myself my website www.wondertips777.com
- The name of the topic should be good around 60 words. The meta description should be around 160 words.
- The paragraph should have 300 words. Each sentence should not have more than 18 to 20 words.
- Introduction, body & summary format should be maintained in the content of our blog.
- I have got creativity for topics, ideas for blogging.
- Helping others with positivity, I have decided to help & train maximum people to help them out of their problems with my positivity. We all know that attitude is everything in our life. Then we see people are very bad in their behaviour & mentality. They do not want to help anyone. No use of this type of nature. If we are able to make someone happy by giving them the right education, bringing them out of their depression mode then definitely we have won the life match. Blogs are greatly helping people as many more blogs are coming every minute.
- We are making the best community where their love for each other. I am planning for starting one to one coaching in motivation and self-development, health & textile industry topics. I will also be starting webinars even on collaboration between like-minded people.
- I also love creativity and interacting with other bloggers. It is so true that you gain skills through blogging because there is so much more to it than writing and clicking publish. Creativity and the sense of community are the two things I love most about blogging. My 9 to 5 is one of the least creative jobs I can think of (accounting), so I NEED a creative outlet. Not only does it give me a place to write, but it encourages me to actually seek out opportunities to be creative. I also love the community that comes along with blogging. I love the exchange of ideas, the support, the positivity
My friends, life is limited and we need to take the best advantage of each and every moment. Better we help each other better will be the bonding between us. It will be a win-win situation for everyone.
Everyone needs to have his/her Grand life story. It helps individual to go aimful life which meets satisfaction level for own & all near & dear one.
1. Do you think it is too late for you to dream Big?
2. Do you think you are not allowed to dream?
3. Do you have this feeling that Life is controlling you and not the other way around?
4. Are you unable to control your negative thoughts?
5. Are you waiting for a passion to come to you on a platter that you can follow? While losing out on what you have in your hands right now?
—If the answer to any of the above questions is yes, well, this book is for you. This is my first ebook, written with a reason to share and be resourceful for the people in need. My YouTube channel is *” Wonder Tips”* and that is what I have tried to do with my ebook as well. I share with you a list of 41 tips (full of wonder) for your life’s transformation.
It is one thing to read a book with an intention to finish it cover to cover, but this book should be chewed and digested thoroughly. Read, even re-read the chapters you think need to be worked upon. If you have bought this book, you are amongst very few who don’t want to settle for what they have, you are amongst the few who wish to take control of your life and live with satisfaction.
I see you as a small boat right now, I know you have the potential to become a Cruise Ship! One thing I want you to know right now is:
An entire sea of water can’t sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship.
Similarly, the negativity of the World can’t put you down unless you allow it to get inside you.
Kindle eBook Links:
The US and all other Countries: https://amzn.to/3hRy6Do
#book #loveyourlife #motivationalspeaker #inspirationMy first Ebook Live on Amazon
MY GRAND STORY
Born in a small village in Uttar Pradesh then came with his parents to Ludhiana. My study up to the 5th standard in Ludhiana. Then shifted to Panipat in 1970.
1977 I got admission TIT Bhiwani, one of the best institutes in India in textiles. In 1981 I joined textile mills. I changed about 8 mills in 40 years.
Enjoying my mill life. Good Hardwork, self-satisfied mill & family life. I am having a big combined family with parents’ love. Both my children are super loving children & well placed in the IT industry.
Hard work, discipline, integrity, passion for work has given full satisfaction. With this attitude, I could learn maintenance, production, garments manufacturing, retailing, online selling, Public speaking, Book writing, blogging, YouTubing, Podcasting & Digital Marketing.
We have to be motivational in attitude. With a positive mentality, we can do anything & can be Unstoppable. You can be a role model for your company, family members, society & country.
I have started 47 books in the last 2.5years. It helped me in my love for never give up strategy. I was the best athlete in my professional college in Haryana. I used to run around 10km on alternate days. I was the best athlete in my final leg of professional college. This habit is helping me to date. The same habits have been given to my children & grandchildren.
Hello Guys, I am a motivational speaker and want to help 10,00000 people with my motivational tips & my experience. Just see guys, I have started 2 YouTube channels 3 years back.
Started blogging, although 2nd try & written 640+blogs in the last 12 months with 1–2 blogs per day to see my capacity for writing speed. Now I will reduce blogs. Podcast, I have done 145 Episodes on motivational tips in the last 12 months. Sports lover & Jogging about 5 km in a week to 10 days.
Motivational sessions on or off in the company have been done record say 10–15 meetings in a day. Done many sessions with many Schools, Colleges, Professional colleges & mills.
I have spent my entire life in the textiles spinning Industry as an Engineer & done a lot of wonderful achievements. Team leadership is my main tool to sit in the hearts of my associates.
One fine day had a Super Duper thought, whatever learned in the industry may be given back to my loving people. So started Motivational Speaking as a part-time hustle.
I am a learner by heart. For the same reason, I am learning Blogging, Podcasting, Youtube making, Writer, Digital marketing & attending a lot of webinars.
I am doing webinars also on self-development, fitness, motivation, time management, Good habits that can be learned at any time, How to have multiskilling? How self-discipline can help in life?
See this wonderful Video message from my Youtube channel.
Love you all with a selfless attitude, Diet control to keep better fitness. More we are fit more service you can do to mankind. Self-belief is rocking.
I have read around 47 motivational books & a lot of seminars & webinars have attended. I have made my website Motivational Tips+Veg. Recipes Blogs. I have a full energetic way of working. Handling 10hours for our office work.
Another Cooking channel from my wife has 450+ Vegetarian Indian Recipes.
When we are helping each other, loving, motivating all then what else do you want? But make the intention that you are living 20–25 years more. When you are good to all then God also gives blessings to you. Now learning digital Marketing courses to improve blogging & website & digital social media presence.
All the best guys. Believe in Almighty & go for the best version of yourself. Do not compete with anyone except yourself. I did a lot of tasks during the COVID-19 homestay to be safe. Fully satisfied with parents, family members, and friends’ love & affection. The main target is to give motivation level to all.
We have to be a very positive mindset. We can do anything. The main advantage is when you are positive, then you love all & in turn, get benefits from Almighty.
When you are in love with all then you are bound to be energetic. All the best.
You are a born winner. Think about what you want? Success is waiting for you. Take Action today only. Come out of your comfort zone.
For more details visit my blog
I have received various awards which enhanced my much-needed confidence in starting.
We should plan for monthly meetups and share views on how to improve the coordination among members.
Table of Contents
- I am feeling that I have started well covid-19 the period. I have spent about 365+166=531days.
- You are a born winner. Think about what you want? Success is waiting for you. Take Action today only. Come out of your comfort zone.
Categories: blogger tags: #Love #motivationalspeaker #motivation #goldystastefulkitchen #wondertips, #wondertips #goldystastefulktchen, 5 Regrets before dying, affiliate marketing, affirmation, the army is best, army selection process, atomic habits, attitude is everything, author, सकारात्मक सोच, Blogger, blogging
Motivational Blogs by: Life Coach VK Chaudhry