Blogger, Podcaster has given aura of your magical thinking process. I am thoroughly enjoyed every moment of my life with this attitude.
Do you constantly repeat a negative thought over and over for hours? A past event makes you feel horrible for long periods of time?
Do you worry excessively over something? Do you feel extremely nervous & anxious about an upcoming situation?In this follow-up to the bestseller ‘Positive Thinking: what it really takes to free yourself from negativity’, author shares his very best ideas and practical exercises which helped him overcome a decade long depression and negative thinking habit.
‘The Magic of Positive Thinking’ will allow readers to see positivity from multiple angles – science, philosophy and spirituality – and lead them to a place of deeper understanding of how our thoughts and emotions work.
This book builds upon its predecessor, but it’s not mandatory for readers to read the previous book.A glance at the topics covered:*
How to stop the cycle of continuous negative thoughts in your mind?* Break the habit of constantly worrying.* How to build confidence and certainty for future instead of fear & anxiety?* Learn to see people & situations from a different, uplifting perspective.
* How an empowering morning routine changes your whole day for the better?* How to forgive people and be grateful for what you have in life?* Why sometimes experiencing pain is fine and even necessary for a better future?
* How to let go of negative experiences of the past and feel content in the present?* How to break bad habits and replace them with positive ones?* End chaos and bring order in your everyday life.You deserve happiness.
You deserve to live a happy, positive life. It all begins with your thoughts. Break the chain of continuous negative thoughts and move towards a life filled with love and joy.
Use the insights and exercises in the book to transform your day.Do not delay. Click ‘buy now’ and start your journey to a place of positivity and happiness.
Are you a glass half-empty or half-full sort of person? Studies have demonstrated that both can impact your physical and mental health and that being a positive thinker is the better of the two.
A recent study followed 70,000 women from 2004 to 2012 and found that those who were optimistic had a significantly lower risk of dying from several major causes of death, including:
- heart disease
- cancer, including breast, ovarian, lung, and colorectal cancers
- respiratory diseases
Other proven benefits of thinking positively include:
- better quality of life
- higher energy levels
- better psychological and physical health
- faster recovery from injury or illness
- fewer colds
- lower rates of depression
- better stress management and coping skills
- longer life span
Positive thinking isn’t magic and it won’t make all of your problems disappear. What it will do is make problems seem more manageable and help you approach hardships in a more positive and productive way.
Positive thinking can be achieved through a few different techniques that have been proven effective, such as positive self-talk and positive imagery.
Here are some tips that to get you started that can help you train your brain how to think positively.