Blogger wishes all Happy Janmashtami
Excellent information about Bhagwan Shri Krishna
1) Krishna was born 5252 years ago
2) Date of Birth: 18 th July,3228 B.C
3) Month : Shravan
4) Day : Ashtami
5) Nakshatra : Rohini
6) Day : Wednesday
7) Time : 00:00 A.M.
8) Shri Krishna lived 125 years, 08 months & 07 days.
9) Date of Death : 18th February 3102BC.
10) When Krishna was 89 years old ; the mega war (Kurukshetra war) took place.
11) He died 36 years after the Kurukshetra war.
12) Kurukshetra War was started on Mrigashira Shukla Ekadashi, BC 3138. i.e “8th December 3138BC” and ended on “25th December, 3139BC”.
12) There was a Solar eclipse between “3p.m to 5p.m on 21st December, 3139BC” ; cause of Jayadrath’s death.
13) Bhishma died on 2nd February,(First Ekadasi of the Uttarayana), in 3138 B.C.
14) Krishna is worshipped as:
(a)Krishna Kanhaiyya : Mathura
(b) Jagannath:- In Odisha
(c) Vithoba:- In Maharashtra
(d) Srinath: In Rajasthan
(e) Dwarakadheesh: In Gujarat
(f) Ranchhod: In Gujarat
(g) Krishna : Udupi in Karnataka
h) Guruvayurappan in Kerala
15) Bilological Father: Vasudeva
16) Biological Mother: Devaki
17) Adopted Father:- Nanda
18) Adopted Mother: Yashoda
19 Elder Brother: Balaram
20) Sister: Subhadra
21) Birth Place: Mathura
22) Wives: Rukmini, Satyabhama, Jambavati, Kalindi, Mitravinda, Nagnajiti, Bhadra, Lakshmana
23) Krishna is reported to have Killed only 4 people in his life time.
(i) Chanoora ; the Wrestler
(ii) Kansa ; his maternal uncle
(iii) & (iv) Shishupaala and Dantavakra ; his cousins.
24) Life was not fair to him at all. His mother was from Ugra clan, and Father from Yadava clan, inter-racial marriage.
25) He was born dark skinned. He was not named at all throughout his life. The whole village of Gokul started calling him the black one ; Kanha. He was ridiculed and teased for being black, short and adopted too. His childhood was wrought with life threatening situations.
26) ‘Drought’ and “threat of wild wolves” made them shift from ‘Gokul’ to ‘Vrindavan’ at the age 9.
27) He stayed in Vrindavan till 10 years and 8 months. He killed his own uncle at the age of 10 years and 8 months at Mathura.He then released his biological mother and father.
28) He never returned to Vrindavan ever again.
29) He had to migrate to Dwaraka from Mathura due to threat of a Sindhu King ; Kala Yaavana.
30) He defeated ‘Jarasandha’ with the help of ‘Vainatheya’ Tribes on Gomantaka hill (now Goa).
31) He rebuilt Dwaraka.
32) He then left to Sandipani’s Ashram in Ujjain to start his schooling at age 16~18.
33) He had to fight the pirates from Afrika and rescue his teachers son ; Punardatta; who was kidnapped near Prabhasa ; a sea port in Gujarat.
34) After his education, he came to know about his cousins fate of Vanvas. He came to their rescue in ”Wax house” and later his cousins got married to Draupadi. His role was immense in this saga.
35) Then, he helped his cousins establish Indraprastha and their Kingdom.
36) He saved Draupadi from embarrassment.
37) He stood by his cousins during their exile.
38) He stood by them and made them win the Kurushetra war.
39) He saw his cherished city, Dwaraka washed away.
40) He was killed by a hunter (Jara by name) in nearby forest.
41) He never did any miracles. His life was not a successful one. There was not a single moment when he was at peace throughout his life. At every turn, he had challenges and even more bigger challenges.
42) He faced everything and everyone with a sense of responsibility and yet remained unattached.
43) He is the only person, who knew the past and future ; yet he lived at that present moment always.
44) He and his life is truly an example for every human being.🌷🙏
Jai Shri Krishna🙏
कृष्ण का नाम लड्डू गोपाल कैसे पड़ा ?
भगवान श्रीकृष्ण के कई नाम हैं, श्याम, मोहन, बंसीधर, कान्हा और न जाने कितने, लेकिन इनमें से एक प्रसिद्ध नाम है लड्डू गोपाल।
क्या आपको पता है भगवान कृष्ण का नाम लड्डू गोपाल क्यों पड़ा।
ब्रज भूमि में बहुत समय पहले श्रीकृष्ण के परम भक्त रहते थे.. कुम्भनदास जी ।
उनका एक पुत्र था रघुनंदन ।
कुंम्भनदास जी के पास बाँसुरी बजाते हुए श्रीकृष्ण जी का एक विग्रह था, वे हर समय प्रभु भक्ति में लीन रहते और पूरे नियम से श्रीकृष्ण की सेवा करते।
वे उन्हें छोड़ कर कहीं नहीं जाते थे, जिससे उनकी सेवा में कोई विघ्न ना हो।
एक दिन वृन्दावन से उनके लिए भागवत कथा करने का न्योता आया।
पहले तो उन्होंने मना किया, परन्तु लोगों के ज़ोर देने पर वे जाने के लिए तैयार हो गए कि भगवान की सेवा की तैयारी करके वे कथा करके रोज वापिस लौट आया करेंगे व भगवान का सेवा नियम भी नहीं छूटेगा।
अपने पुत्र को उन्होंने समझा दिया कि भोग मैंने बना दिया है, तुम ठाकुर जी को समय पर भोग लगा देना और वे चले गए।
रघुनंदन ने भोजन की थाली ठाकुर जी के सामने रखी और सरल मन से आग्रह किया कि ठाकुर जी आओ भोग लगाओ ।
उसके बाल मन में यह छवि थी कि वे आकर अपने हाथों से भोजन करेगें जैसे हम खाते हैं।
उसने बार-बार आग्रह किया, लेकिन भोजन तो वैसे ही रखा था.. अब उदास हो गया और रोते हुए पुकारा की ठाकुरजी आओ भोग लगाओ।
ठाकुरजी ने बालक का रूप धारण किया और भोजन करने बैठ गए और रघुनंदन भी प्रसन्न हो गया।
रात को कुंम्भनदास जी ने लौट कर पूछा कि भोग लगाया था बेटा, तो रघुनंदन ने कहा हाँ। उन्होंने प्रसाद मांगा तो पुत्र ने कहा कि ठाकुरजी ने सारा भोजन खा लिया।
उन्होंने सोचा बच्चे को भूख लगी होगी तो उसने ही खुद खा लिया होगा। अब तो ये रोज का नियम हो गया कि कुंम्भनदास जी भोजन की थाली लगाकर जाते और रघुनंदन ठाकुरजी को भोग लगाते।
जब प्रसाद मांगते तो एक ही जवाब मिलता कि सारा भोजन उन्होंने खा लिया।
कुंम्भनदास जी को अब लगने लगा कि पुत्र झूठ बोलने लगा है,
लेकिन क्यों.. ?? उन्होंने उस दिन लड्डू बनाकर थाली में सजा दिये और छुप कर देखने लगे कि बच्चा क्या करता है।
रघुनंदन ने रोज की तरह ही ठाकुरजी को पुकारा तो ठाकुरजी बालक के रूप में प्रकट हो कर लड्डू खाने लगे।
यह देख कर कुंम्भनदास जी दौड़ते हुए आये और प्रभु के चरणों में गिरकर विनती करने लगे।
उस समय ठाकुरजी के एक हाथ मे लड्डू और दूसरे हाथ का लड्डू मुख में जाने को ही था कि वे जड़ हो गये ।
उसके बाद से उनकी इसी रूप में पूजा की जाती है और वे ‘लड्डू गोपाल’ कहलाये जाने लगे..!!
बोलिये लड्डू गोपाल की जय हो…
Krishna’s Secret Relation with Number 8
The digit 8 is associated with planet Saturn and hence feared by many.
Right from his birth and until his death, Lord Krishna dropped subtle hints about number 8;
keep counting …
He is the 8th incarnation of Lord Vishnu.
He is the 8th child of Devaki and Vasudeva.
He took birth on the 8th day (Ashtami) of the Krishna Paksha (waning moon).
Lord Krishna was born in the month of August as per the Hindu calendar, which is the eighth month of the Gregorian calendar.
Shri Krishna had eight chief wives during his life (Ashtabharya): Rukhmini, Jambavati, Satyabhama, Kalindi, Mitravinda, Satya, Bhadra & Lakshmana.
Shri Krishna saved the lives of 16100 (1+6+1+0+0= 8) queens (gopis-women devotees of Krishna) who were kept captive by the evil Narakasura.
As per modern historians and studies, Shri Krishna stayed on earth for about 125 (1+2+5=8) years, 8 months and 8 days.
The 8th Shloka in Chapter 4 of Bhagavad Gita is the most often repeated lines from this great book of knowledge:
Paritranaya Sadhoonaam Vinashayacha Dushkritam Dharma Samsthapanarthaya Sambhavaami Yuge Yuge !!!
(For the protection of the righteous, for the destruction of wicked, and for the establishment of Dharma, I am born in every age.)
Lord Krishna has been offered eight different sweetmeats (bhog) during Krishna Janmashtami.
He is born in Rohini Nakshatra which is associated with Moon and he is born in the lunar dynasty and at midnight. His childhood sweetheart and greatest devotee Srimati Radharani was born on Shukla Ashtami.
Srimati Radharani eight principal gopis called as ashtasakis: Lalita, Visakha, Citra, Indulekha, Campakalata, Ranga-devi, Sudevi and Tungavidya.
There are 8 Rasas or emotions of drama (love, humour, sadness, anger, courage, fear, horror, and wonder). Lord Krishna is the master of Rasleela.
The science of Yoga has eight limbs, the ashtanga yoga or the eight-limbed yoga. The ashtanga yoga is the considered the complete yoga and Sri Krishna is known as Yogiraj.
The best form of salutation to the Lord Sri Krishna is considered the eight-fold salutation (Ashtanga namakaskaram).
Moon gets debilitated at 3 degrees of Scorpio in the Nakshatra of Radha (Vishaka Nakshatra).
Anuradha Nakshatra (birth star of Srimati
Radharani is the 17th from Ashwini = 1+7 = 8 again).
When Krishna was 89 years old (8+9 = 17 = 8); the Mega War (Kurukshetra War) took place.
Lord Krishna lifted the Govardhan mountain on his little finger like an umbrella to protect the people of Braj from huge rain storms for 7 days. On the 8th day the heavy downpour stopped. Krishna as a child was used to having 8 small meals everyday and during the period 7 days of downpour he didn’t even have a morsel, so the Villagers of Braj as a token of Gratitude offered Gopala Krishna 56 (7 days X 8 meals) different varieties of food as an offering which is called as ‘Chappan Bhog”.
Finally, Krishna awareness and consciousness helps you to overcome the Ashta Vikaras: Lust, Penuriousness, Wrath, Fierce Ungovernable Lust, Recklessness, Ostentation, Arrogance & Envy.
Do you still feel the link of number 8 with Lord Sri Krishna is just a coincidence?
Do you feel he is the knower of ‘infinity’ and number 8 is the best-suited indication of his personality?
Happy Krishna Janmashtami !!!
Love, Light & Joy of Celebration.