Each one of us has 86400 second per day which is nothing but 86400$. Difference between a successful life and an average life is that how you spend your day wise.
- Start your day early & try to become 5am club member.
- Set priorities and goals when planning your day
- Focus on one task at a time.
- Learn to delegate to see the speed of your tasks
- Apply the 80/20 rule, this will be giving your systematic work ethics.
- Pencil in some time for distractions and interruptions.
- Say no more often and master the art of short meetings.
- We have seen CHAK DE INDIA movie perfect example for using 70 minutes for final match for motivation. All players will remember these golden moments & ultimately girls won the final Hockey match.
I have spent maximum time smartly throughout my industry experience . I got feeling that really time management is key to our success.We invested in hours of hardwork & got the results. We have seen the importance of TIME when train/flight is missed. Ask the importance of time who spoil their life by disrespecting your education time, sports time & learning time.
I have seen in manufacturing line how shipments are airlifted & making losses in mills due to timely not covering production.
10 Ways to Save Time Daily
Who couldn’t use a few tips for ways to save time daily? If you’re as busy as I am, sometimes you can’t keep all of the plates spinning. I did an inventory a few years ago about how I was spending my time. I was wasting precious time by being inefficient and be unaware of much time I was spending doing things . These did not push me along the path I wanted to be taking in my life.
Of course, as I’ve said before, everything doesn’t get done every single day even though I’ve streamlined my days. I’m human just like everyone else. But, I have learned several tricks over the years that help this season of my life to be a little more manageable.
Project deadlines, conference calls with client, review meetings with your team, parent-teachers’ meeting at your kid’s school, grocery shopping…so much to do and only 24 hours?
The need to multi-task, day in and day out, can be quite stressful. The key is not to work harder but to work smarter.
In the corporate space, a proven time management strategy plays a major role in the success of an individual and a company. Help yourself and your teams plan, prioritize and diligently execute these strategies.
In the business world of today, time is increasingly at a premium. We spend time coming to work, then filling up the workday before commuting home again. Whatever time issues are posed when trying to fulfill our duties outside of the office. There is a principle known as the Pareto Principle, also called the 80:20 Rule. It says that of all the results that we produce in a day, 80 % of those are generated with 20 % of our efforts. The leftover 80 percent of our efforts only produce 20 percent of our results.
This brings us to an interesting question when it comes to time management. How can we take the 80 percent of our efforts that are currently only producing 20 percent to become more effective with that time?
We look at the data relating to the business world and published by O.K. Consulting. 54% of executives work more than ten hours a day, 71% of workers usually take their work home, 75% of workers relive their job in their dreams. 64% suffer from occasional bouts of insomnia due to time constraints at work. 61% have already cancealed or postponed their vacation several times due to pressure at work. 74% of executives feel they do not have time for their family.
Time management is therefore of key importance for a successful and less stressful life. So, how do we distribute our time in order to be able to use it as effectively as possible.
We have prepared a few simple tips:
- Define your goals: write down everything that you need to do along with the deadlines for the realization of these goals.
- Prioritize: not everything is as important as it may seem at first. Classify your tasks according to their importance, the required time for their implementation, whether other people need to be included, etc. The golden rule of time management is Complete high-priority tasks first.
- Planning and schedule: prepare daily, weekly, and monthly schedules of activities. If you are working on a project that takes several months, also prepare an annual plan. Prepare the list of daily activities at the end of the workday. You can start the new day with clearly scheduled activities. A word of advice: occasionally include the “me time” item in the schedule 🙂
- Devote your entire focus to the task at hand: once you start with a task, tune out all other disruptive factors (close all other browser windows, put your phone on silent, etc.) and focus 100 percent on the task at hand.
- Learn to say “no”: if you take on too many activities, you will not have enough time. Decide which opportunities to pass on.
- Turn key everyday tasks into habits: your daily routine and habit will make it easier to realize the tasks.
- Control your activities: be consistent with the tasks at hand and comply with the set objectives and deadlines. Regularly check if you are complying with the set objectives and deadlines.
- Don’t forget to work out, exercise and eat healthily: you know the saying: “A healthy mind in a healthy body”.
In the autumn, when vacation days are over, we intensively think about the activities that we will start with after the summer, new objectives, etc. Will we take on a new sport, perhaps join a course or enroll in school again?