Hi friends Blogger & world leaders emphasize to utilise your $86400 per day is ultimate money. Spend it wisely & be unstoppable in this world & spiritual world. Time management is the process of planning and exercising conscious control of time spent on specific activities, especially to increase effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity. Wikipedia “Time management” refers […]#258:Time management is key to success||समय का सदुपयोग देता है सफलता
- time saving ideas
- time saving tips at work
- time saving tips for students
- daylight saving time tips
- time saving hacks
- outlook time saving tips
- 40 time saving tips
- time saving tips for home
Project deadlines, conference calls with client, review meetings with your team, parent-teachers’ meeting at your kid’s school, grocery shopping…so much to do and only 24 hours?
The need to multi-task, day in and day out, can be quite stressful. The key is not to work harder but to work smarter.
In the corporate space, a proven time management strategy plays a major role in the success of an individual and a company. Help yourself and your teams plan, prioritize and diligently execute these strategies.
In the business world of today, time is increasingly at a premium. We spend time coming to work, then filling up the workday before commuting home again and facing whatever time issues are posed when trying to fulfill our duties outside of the office. There is a principle known as the Pareto Principle, also called the 80:20 Rule. It says that of all the results that we produce in a day, 80 % of those are generated with 20 % of our efforts. The leftover 80 percent of our efforts only produce 20 percent of our results.
This brings us to an interesting question when it comes to time management; how can we take the 80 percent of our efforts that are currently only producing 20 percent to become more effective with that time?We might often think that days should have more than 24 hours, as we are constantly running out of time. There are even studies that focus on how much additional time would be needed in a day in order to do all that is necessary. So feminine reports that in the UK, women would like an extra 6 hours and 30 minutes in their day, in France they “only” want 3 hours and 36 minutes, and in Germany, they would like an extra 3 hours and 24 minutes a day.
If we look at the data relating to the business world and published by O.K. Consulting, 54% of executives work more than ten hours a day, 71% of workers usually take their work home, 75% of workers relive their job in their dreams, 64% suffer from occasional bouts of insomnia due to time constraints at work, 61% have already cancealed or postponed their vacation several times due to pressure at work, and 74% of executives feel they do not have time for their family.
Time management is therefore of key importance for a successful and less stressful life. So, how do we distribute our time in order to be able to use it as effectively as possible and consequently be more successful, efficient, and achieve more?
We have prepared a few simple tips:
- Define your goals: write down everything that you need to do along with the deadlines for the realization of these goals.
- Prioritize: not everything is as important as it may seem at first. Classify your tasks according to their importance, the required time for their implementation, whether other people need to be included, etc. The golden rule of time management is Complete high-priority tasks first.
- Planning and schedule: prepare daily, weekly, and monthly schedules of activities. If you are working on a project that takes several months, also prepare an annual plan. Prepare the list of daily activities at the end of the workday, so that you can start the new day with clearly scheduled activities. A word of advice: occasionally include the “me time” item in the schedule 🙂
- Devote your entire focus to the task at hand: once you start with a task, tune out all other disruptive factors (close all other browser windows, put your phone on silent, etc.) and focus 100 percent on the task at hand.
- Learn to say “no”: if you take on too many activities, you will not have enough time. Decide which opportunities to pass on.
- Turn key everyday tasks into habits: your daily routine and habit will make it easier to realize the tasks.
- Control your activities: be consistent with the tasks at hand and comply with the set objectives and deadlines. Regularly check if you are complying with the set objectives and deadlines.
- Don’t forget to work out, exercise and eat healthily: you know the saying: “A healthy mind in a healthy body”.
In the autumn, when vacation days are over, we intensively think about the activities that we will start with after the summer, new objectives, etc. Will we take on a new sport, perhaps join a course or enroll in school again?time management is key to success essaytime management is the key to success quotestime management essay 2000 wordstime is the key to successspeech on time management is the key to successtime management for success10 lines on time management1000 word essay on time management