Blogger master tips to learn speak English fluently How to Learn English Speaking? अंग्रेजी बोलना कैसे सीखे https://youtu.be/TwQqbzMiS24 How to Learn English Speaking? अंग्रेजी बोलना कैसे सीखे #Wondertips #english #howtolearn English #holdystastefulkitchen 100 things you can do to improve your English Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. … Surround yourself in English. … Practise every […]How to Learn English Speaking? अंग्रेजी बोलना कैसे सीखे
Here are our top tips on how to learn English quickly:
- Read everything you can get your hands on. …
- Actively take note of new vocabulary. …
- Talk with real live humans. …
- Subscribe to podcasts or Youtube channels (in English) …
- Go abroad. …
- Use your friends. …
- Ask a lot of questions. …
- Take a lead from the stars.
searcheshow to learn english step by stephow to learn english speakinghow to learn english by yourselfhow to learn english at homehow to learn english grammarhow to learn english speaking at homehow to learn english fasthow to learn english free
n this globalised time, learning English is quite important as it can help improve communication both inside and outside India. Even though India boasts the second highest number of English speakers in the world, studies have shown that a large section of young kids are not good at English.
This is why even when these kids become adults, many wonder how to learn English properly to overcome the problems that come up when they aren’t fluent enough. Learning any language is usually not easy and can take months, if not years. But if you keep at it and regularly practice, you will discover the best ways to learn English.
There are three ways to learn English that have been proven to show results as per science. If you already know basic English, check out these three ways on how to learn English:
1. Immersion Method
As the name suggests, the immersion method immerses you in English and this helps you speak and understand English like a native speaker. Studying English for an hour a day can make you pretty good in English but speaking like a native speaker would need something more.
The immersion is the best way to learn English like a native. We speak fluently in our mother tongue because we pick up the language bit by bit as babies from listening to others. We don’t learn it after knowing and implementing the grammar rules.
If you stay in a non-English-speaking area, this is not an easy way to learn English but it is still doable. You will need to increase your exposure to English so that gradually you start to even think in English and translate from your native language.
The best ways to do this are:
- Change all your social media account languages to English and change your browser settings so that all the websites you visit will be automatically changed to English from some other regional language.
- Watch English movies and TV shows even if you cannot understand fully. You can switch on your subtitles as it will also increase your English-reading speed.
- Listen to the news or radio in English.
- Speak in English to your family and friends as much as possible as it is one of the best ways to learn English.
- Join groups online or offline where there are other people sharing your interests who speak in English. This will allow you to converse more in English.
The Immersion Method is a great way to learn English if you want to be more fluent and converse in English better instead of studying grammar first.
2. Classroom Method
The Classroom Method is kind of opposite to the last method. Here, you learn English like a scholar rather than like a native. You learn all the grammar and vocabulary and sentence structuring rules first and gradually build your English knowledge.
According to science, learning a language is a complex process that rewires your brain. You can build your knowledge gradually after learning the foundation rules of a language.
As the name suggests, the Classroom Method is best implemented in a classroom setup whether at home or outside or online.
How to learn English by this method:
- Sign up for an English class.
- Find an English speaker (preferably someone who speaks native English) to tutor you.
- Find websites and apps that will test your English language skills with quizzes and exercises.
- Study English every day regular practice is very important to learn a new language.
- Revise what you learned before every day or every few days
- Get a couple of good grammar books to solve exercises and clear your doubts the Wren and Martin book has been the go-to book for English learners for decades now.
The Classroom Method is one of the best ways to learn English if you want more structure in your learning process, and don’t want to be surrounded by English all day and instead allot yourself some time for it each day. It is best for a classroom setting or if you are a complete beginner.
3. Dual Method
The Dual Method takes the above two methods on how to learn English and turns it into immersive, classroom method to learn the language fluently. So, if you want some structure in your studies but also want to learn spontaneous conversation, this is the English-learning method for you.
As per research, starting off learning a language by understanding the structure and then moving on to immersion is a great way to learn. There is no final statement about when this switch should take place though.
How to learn English by this method:
- Combine the tips for the two methods listed above.
- Find a balance between the two you can learn something new by following the Classroom Method in the morning and then use Immersion Method to use that aspect throughout the day.
- Don’t end up overworking yourself! Take breaks as studying at a stretch can harm your learning speed.
- You can meet a learning partner weekly to exchange notes and guide each other on your English-learning journey.
The Dual Method is a great way to learn English if you are do well in a classroom setup but want to speed up your progress. This is perfect for you if you live in an English-speaking region, or take other classes in English, or if you are already at an intermediate or advanced level in English.
We hope these three best ways to learn English as proven by science will help you. Select the one that works best for you and happy learning!