What is the best decision you took this year?
- I have decided to practice self-love.
- I have started using law of attraction in a serious way.
- I have started self belief
- Now I know self confidence is the key to conquer the world around you so yes, practicing self confidence.
- I try to be more mindful these days with my actions and whatever I speak.
- I have started practicing spirituality. I started doing meditation regularly & at fix time.i am enjoying it.
- I have given up using sugar on a regular basis. I used to be a sweet tooth person but now I have controlled my urge to have sugary stuffs.
- I know my body type and according to that I dress and present myself. I don’t follow any trend whatsoever!
- I am mindful about my happiness. I avoid negative self talk.
- I have started motivational speaking,blogging,podcasting,YouTube videos regularly with my audience.
- I don’t expectations from anyone.
- Started books reading daily
- I have become more positive thinking person
- I am doing daily minimum 10000steps for fitness.
How do I change my life?” If you’re asking this question, remember that the one constant thing in our life is change. The more we resist it, the tougher our life becomes. Instead of avoiding it, ask how you can change your life to work with the changes happening around you.
We are surrounded by change, and it is the one thing that has the most dramatic impact on our lives. There is no avoiding it because it will find you, challenge you, and force you to reconsider how you live your life.
Change can come into our lives as a result of a crisis, choice, or chance. In any situation, we are all faced with having to make a choice – do we make the change or not?
We cannot avoid the unexpected events in our lives. What we can control is how we choose to respond to them. It is our power of choice that enables us to activate positive change in our lives.
Lastly, I smile more. I show my genuine compassion to others more. I try to be more kind. I try to be an overall positive person removing all self doubt, judgmental attitude, jealously, anger, frustration etc etc.