Here are 12 best habits in the night but we usually don’t do them, just have a try and make a difference.
- Putting the phone away from the bed at 22:30. Stop watching TIK TOK and other social media apps, cause you’ll stay up late.
- Wash your hands frequently especially during the quarantine, and always brush your teeth before going to bed.
- Have an early dinner and go for a 20 min walk as the recent study says eating a late dinner can cause weight gain and high blood sugar levels.
- Soaking your feet in hot water for 10 minutes. It’s very healthy.I do when I cover more than 10000steps in a day.
- Stop thinking about your worries. When you rest your head on that pillow, put aside all the worries and thoughts. Stop overthinking.
- Never go to bed àngry& sad
- Preparing for tomorrow (what to wear, what to take, what to do…). It will give you a solid head start. You will feel less stressed after you wake up because you will have a plan to execute on.
- Read at least 10 pages of a book. If it’s non fiction, well and good.I have read more than3 yrs now
- Write 3 things for which you are grateful for. Write a journal to keep track of your day. Note down your expenses.
- Breathe in. Breathe out.
- Do affirmation before sleep & 5àm
- Have self belief & enjoy your life
Thats how I want my night routine to be but let’s see the reality: Most of us just eat unhealthy late dinner, and spend all night on our phones, seeking information on time-wasting apps.www.youtube.com/c/WonderTips
Let’s make a change.
You will only thank yourself when you stop wasting your time on social media and start tending to yourself and the people you cherish.