The author has very clearly told to get the best health of every member of your family.I have told very clearly in video for the energetic & happy life with disciplined way of living
We all know health is wealth. My maximum thrust is to improve your health at any cost. You may find it very tough to tolerate me. You may be unhappy with me. But I know my intention & you know your way of thinking. If we want some better health then we have to cross these untolerable inceidents.
My nature is every where in my life tried to get better health of my team members. If health is in top gear then only you can reach on top of the world. Then bear with me & make your wonderful schedule. We can maintain with following followup for good health.
- Eat healthy. What you eat is closely linked to your health.. A balanced breakfast includes fresh fruit or fruit juice, a high-fibre breakfast cereal, low-fat milk or yoghurt, wholewheat toast,
- Get regular exercise. Exercise can help prevent heart disease, stroke, diabetes, and colon cancer. You can do yoga,morning walk,jogging or running. We can also play for indore or outdore games asper age & time suitability.
- Lose weight if you’re overweight.
- Protect your skin.
- Practice safe sex.
- Don’t smoke or use tobacco, hard drinks & other bad addictions
- Limit how much alcohol you drink.
- The British Thoracic Society says that tomatoes and apples can reduce your risk of asthma and chronic lung diseases.
- Don’t have soft drinks or energy drinks while you’re exercising. Stay properly hydrated by drinking enough water during your workout
- To improve your fitness quickly and lose weight, harness the joys of interval training. Set the treadmill or step machine on the interval programme,
Just read out schedule & discuss if anything you need for clarification.Lot of experts have mentioned about health. But we become little casual in approach. I am giving you contents full of tips but you will have to follow up with solid disciplined thinking.
15 Easy Ways to Be Healthier. Think positive and focus on gratitude. Research shows a healthy positive attitude helps build a healthier immune system and boosts overall health. Eat your vegetables. Set a “5-meal ideal” Exercise daily. Get a good night’s sleep. Check your food ‘tude. Eat like a kid. Be a picky eater.