#habits #goldystastefulktchen #wondertips #motivationalspeaker #inspiration #NEVERGIVEUP
How to change your Bad Habits
‘’Great minds discuss ideas, average ones discuss events, and small minds discuss people.” –Eleanor Roosevelt
Habits are powerful, and as an entrepreneur you can teach yourself ways to adopt new good habits to succeed in both your professional and personal life. By simply using the power of your brain, you can create pathways to new and healthy habits.
By definition, a habit is a sequence of actions that you learn over time and are often done unconsciously. You probably don’t even think about your morning routine anymore: wake up, brush teeth, drink Juice, coffee, and so on. Habits help us do things instinctively, and luckily, the brain is capable of re-organizing neural pathways to adapt to new habits, which is great news! It’s highly possible to create and maintain new healthy habits.
To begin — what habits are you looking to adopt or change?
- Cut yourself some slack. Habits are hard to change because, well, they’re habits attained over long period.
- Identify the underlying cause. All habits have a function
- Deal with the real problem. Sometimes dealing is relatively easy
- Write it down about your habits to be left out & attained
- Get yourself a buddy to tell you about bad habits
- Give yourself enough time to improve
- Allow flexibility in your nature to adapt new changes for betterment in your habits
- Early to bed & early to rise is old gold slogan .Better join 5am club
- We should set achievable goals
- Impulsive net surfing
- Pubg playing is horrible
- No study on time
- Adults can read minimum 5 pages of motivational book
- Less play, exercises
- Seeing porn movies
- Bad etiquettes
- Your kids do what you teach
- You are brand ambassador of your Branding
- Checking your phone during meeting, conversation
- Tiny changes remarkable results
- To be shy in front of family members & friends
- Using mobiles /computers on odd hours
- Do not give time to your family
- Love your parents
- Multitasking during discussion & meeting
- No meditation
- No backbiting
- Comparison with others
- No envy nature
- No love with comfort zone
- Say yes when it should be know
- Do not give support to negative persons
- Attitude positive
- Love everyone with selfishness
- Not writing anything in life(One should be writer)
- Proper use of social media
- Drink luke warm water daily about 5 litres
- Multiskilling attitude
There is one revolutionary system to get 1% better every day. It is going to make your branding. Tiny change in your habit will be summed up & will transform your life to the unstoppable level.
So we need to be very flexible in changing our bad habits to good one. Like these day we have confined us to our homes to avoid Corona effect. This is sort of good habit which is going to save our life. India is fighting hard to avoid this deadly virus. Persons who are not able to adopting new habits in changed environment.
Meditation helps to gives you self-confidence which will motivate you to work for better habits.
Learning new habits is just like you can learn anything in just 20 hours. You can win anything if you are disciplined
VK . ::https://vk.com/id469996657
We believe these videos/photos are of good use because:
#hospitals #inspire #life #therapy #balance #mind #Motivate #positive #energy #positivemindset #light #love #Global #professional #speakers #coaches #life #balance #mind #work #dreams #joy #body #health #Happiness #wellness #Mentalhealth #Energy #empower #uplift #lifecoaching #inspiration #coaching #video #mindfulness #howto #reason #beds #positivepsychology #positivecoaching #positivebehaviorsupport #motivationalinterviewing #motivationalenhancementtherapy #linkedinfam #Linkedincreators #Linkedindaily #InItTogether #BetterTogether #Gratitude#