My introduction to my friends & viewers here, originally published as part of Blogging University. Enroll in one of our ten programs, and start your blog right.
Hi friends Now i am starting my journey with you.
I Love blogging.
Why at all motivational speaker required for Educational Institutions /Corporates
Motivational speakers for schools/colleges are a great way to inspire and encourage young people to push themselves out of their comfort zone and teach them the importance of self-belief and a positive attitude.
- #bloggingtips #marketing #promoting #engagement #bloggerhelp #help #support #advice #tips #tricks #helping #supporting #lblogger #blogger #bournemouthgirl #bournemouth #girl
- #fulltimework #bloggerlife #bloggerstribe #bloggershare #blogtips #blogtraffictips
A motivational speaker or inspirational speaker is a speaker who makes speeches intended to motivate or inspire an audience. Such speakers may attempt to challenge or transform their audiences. The speech itself is popularly known as a pep talk.
Main speakers which impressed me are:Les Brown.Anthony Jay Robbins (born Anthony J. Mahavoric; February 29, 1960) is an American author, public speaker, life coach, and philanthropist. Robbins is known for his infomercials, seminars, and self-help books including the books Unlimited Power (published in 1987) and Awaken the Giant Within (published in 1993).
Motivational Speakers can deliver speeches at schools, churches, motivational companies, corporations, government agencies, conferences, trade shows, summits, community organizations and similar environments.
Motivational speaker makes an impact on the community by influencing their pattern of thinking.
At times, the routine of the school/college timetable can become monotonous for children, students and having an outside speaker who comes in for an afternoon, or even just an hour long talk, can really make the kids sit up and listen, take notice, and help them to think outside the box.
Motivational speakers are especially beneficial to students during poignant times during the school/college term; for example, when end of term exams are looming, or if they are facing any important educational choices and decisions to make, or the students are moving out of their comfort zones and on to secondary schools or higher education.
VK Chaudhry is an entertaining and engaging public speaker, who has an experience of understanding young generation, what they will be interested in and how their minds work. He sensitively adapts his speeches to the age range of his audience, from primary school students to College students.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS FOR SCHOOLS/COLLEGES & ALL?
OUR SPEAKING is designed to have a positive impact on the lives of others, has key themes for his talks. These are::
- Self-Discipline & Preparation – helping young people get into the habit of carrying out small routine tasks to help avoid any problems in the future.
- Leadership & Fostering Morale –teaching young people to accommodate different character types with the group – making each one feel valued. This is a great skill for those who are off to university to learn.
- Self branding with more & more reading/studying
- Embracing Change – learning how to welcome rather than fear change, change can be a genuine life-enhancing experience and should be embraced.
- Creative Thinking & Risk Taking – examples of how a quick, agile mind helped VKC out of challenging situations he has faced in his entire industry life.
- The Courage to Be Yourself – VK Chaudhry has learned how it only takes a few steps along a path of your choosing to gain a winning mentality, unbeatable confidence and self-esteem. It is his goal to pass this on to his audience.
- Task done or not—It decides your success or failure in life
- Belief system with positivity
- Concentration, memory are lead by good meditation techniques
- Best Nutrition food to avoid obesity in students especially
As well as being beneficial to the children as individuals, a speech or talk from a motivational speaker can have many advantages to how the school or class works together as a whole. A motivational speech can tackle hard hitting subjects, and make children aware of issues such as bullying and can approach them from a completely new angle, making them easier to digest. This will hopefully encourage the class to work better alongside their peers, functioning as a team that they are.
WHAT EFFECTS OF MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS FOR SCHOOLS/COLLEGES ON YOUNG PEOPLE?
Motivational speakers can have tremendous, positive effects on young people. They can empower children and young adults to make aspirations for themselves, to willingly be more than they normally would be, to give more and motivate themselves rather than making the minimum effort and just ‘getting by’.
Motivational talks are also known as personal development seminars, and when VKC goes out to talk to young people that is his objective, giving youths the motivation to help themselves with their own personal development. Many young people are benefiting from this guidance and encouragement in a variety of ways, including;
- Raising personal goals and aspirations
- Productive learning and how to make a success of yourself in school
- Building and enhancing self-esteem and self-belief
- Emotional intelligence
- Developing leadership and team-work skills
- Accepting responsibilities and accountability, even in adverse situations
- Improving communication and correspondence skills
- How to enhance personal health and mental well being
- Career Development
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Relations
- Time Management
- Sales Process
- Professionalism at Workplace
- Orientation programmes etc.
To help you get started, here are a few questions:
- I want to give some soothing touch with my blog to everyone
- I will be giving motivational updates & wonderful recipes from my lovely wife’s channel
- To connect my viewers & friends in all countries sitting in India
- With the blessings of all viewers & blogging community I will be with you here for long partnerships.
I am a regular learner.I try to learn every day. I started my first ebook at 58 years .Started my two YouTube channels 3 yrs back.Started Podcast on motivation 20 days back.Good book reader,Motivational speaker.My aim for motivational tips is that my life is a success if i can make one person motivated ,without depression,cheering,healthy,make some sort of Strong character . I will be happy to make someone with pious thoughts otherwise he would have been a Rapist . See the pity of parents whose girls are raped. Why not we should strongly oppose this cruelity against mankind? I would love if one is not in a habit of a pure vegetarian & hard drinker.
I am textiles expert know how to make cotton or polyester to clothing our basic requirements with state of art wonderful latest machines to garments we wear & look smartest person in the universe.
I have started my journey in march 26th with friends.Trying to give maximum to my lovely viewers.I am totally new to blogging but believe i love you from core of my heart.You can comment when ever you feel that i am crossing my limits. I am a good fearing person loves in networking. I father is my inspiration as he is a writer on science books in India .I was having no interest in writing.But as parental genes in my motivated to start hustling me & gave you my first E-book on How to love your life
Thank you guys for wonderful support as i got around 324 my loving followers.I am still thinking how to interact personally with all by email or comments.
writing, photography, fiction, parenting, food, cars, movies, sports, “zerotohero,” blogger